Post Question
Home / A builder in Chennai is giving a flat in exchange for an abandoned villa project, he wants us to pay 6.5 lakhs more, the paid amount was 35 lakhs in 2013, after more than 6 years, Do we need to pay this extra amount. I have been paying EMI on a loan of 25 lakhs. A builder in Chennai is giving a flat in exchange for an abandoned villa project, he wants us to pay 6.5 lakhs more, the paid amount was 35 lakhs in 2013, after more than 6 years, Do we need to pay this extra amount. I have been paying EMI on a loan of 25 lakhs.
Q.

A builder in Chennai is giving a flat in exchange for an abandoned villa project, he wants us to pay 6.5 lakhs more, the paid amount was 35 lakhs in 2013, after more than 6 years, Do we need to pay this extra amount. I have been paying EMI on a loan of 25 lakhs.

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2020-10-22T17:17:24+00:00
Hello, First of all, I would suggest you compare a few things before you proceed with this deal. a. Compare the property area (usable sq ft area). b. Compare the property rates. c. Calculate how much you would need for renovation of the old villa and what rate are you getting after that. If the rate difference is huge (higher), then you should renovate and sell the property. If not, then the builder’s deal would be ideal.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X