Home / Buy and Sell / Seller / I have a HIG flat in sector-105, Noida. I want to dispose off the same. What will be the price given it's a ground floor flat?
Q.

I have a HIG flat in sector-105, Noida. I want to dispose off the same. What will be the price given it's a ground floor flat?

Ganesh

November 20, 2020

👁677 Views

Read More

Comment

Answers

1 2020-11-20T16:35:59+00:00
Sector 105 is situated along the Noida Expressway and has primarily residential complexes divided into various blocks. These blocks comprises horizontal residential developments which are in the form of gated communities and independent houses. Here, the trend of ‘Express View Apartments’ is high and has well-spread out low-rise apartment complexes in the sector. The sector is also known to host guest houses and lodging facilities. There is a lot of greenery in the form of parks and tree cover and Sector 108, 104, 110, 100 and 128 are closeby. Currently the property prices in Sector 105, Noida is around Rs 6428/sq ft (this is avg price in sector 105). So the price might vary depending on the exact location, demand, amenities and other factors.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X