Post Question
Home / Rent and Lease / Owners / I want o rent my 2bhk 1115 sft located near to Hoodi Halt station and Sadaramangala lake in Saketha Nagar,Bengaluru. Please call 9844996063
Q.

I want o rent my 2bhk 1115 sft located near to Hoodi Halt station and Sadaramangala lake in Saketha Nagar,Bengaluru. Please call 9844996063

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2021-01-19T12:46:24+00:00
Rent of a 2BHK flat near Hoodi is expected to be around Rs. 24000 to Rs. 27000. Rent depends on the built-up area, exact location, age of the house, furnishing status, on which floor the house/flat is located, amenities available. To get an exact estimate of the rent you could visit: NoBroker Rent Expert.  Also, have you posted a free advertisement of your property on NoBroker? NoBroker also lets you post a free ad of your property on their website, you don’t have to pay a single penny as brokerage amount & connect to genuine prospects. Post your property ad for free.   Or Whatsapp on 9241700000 to get your property listed on NoBroker.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X