Post Question
Home / Interior Design / Home Renovation / I want to build a double story villa in 24.49*55 feet land. Please suggest some good structures with proper use of area
Q.

I want to build a double story villa in 24.49*55 feet land. Please suggest some good structures with proper use of area

Read More

Comment

Answers

Well, as far as I can see, Two-story house plans are more affordable and environmentally sustainable than any other sort of one-story homes. Consider any amount of square foot. When you opt for a two-story, it would be much more beneficial financially as well as environmentally. These days many people prefer aesthetics—large foyers and lofts with higher walls and ceilings. Several other home buyers do like specifically stated shared and individual rooms, and getting the bedrooms on the second floor tends to create a separation. Whichever your reason for choosing a two-story home, there's a large variety usable, and we know there's a design that has everything you want. As such, some external structures are outdoor kitchen, landscaping, and pools.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X