Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Resale Property / I want to buy 3 bhk property on Kolshet Road, Thane, but property is near sewage water treatment plant (within 300m). Please suggest should I go ahead or not?
Q.

I want to buy 3 bhk property on Kolshet Road, Thane, but property is near sewage water treatment plant (within 300m). Please suggest should I go ahead or not?

Read More

Comment

Answers

Kolshet is a creek located in Thane. It has emerged as a popular area in terms of real estate development. In the rental space, it has witnessed a significant hike of 10% YoY in lease rates. The major reason for such a drastic growth in the real estate space on Kolshet road is the presence of bypass, construction of residential and commercial projects by prominent developers, and proximity to entertainment centres. Currently, the average property price near Kolshet road is around Rs 17894/sq ft and the average size of a 3 BHK flat here is 1074 sq ft. If the difference in the rates is high, then you can buy it. But, you should know that the smell from the sewage water treatment plant is quite terrible. So, I would suggest that you go and visit the site a couple of times. See if the smell is bearable. If not, then there is no point in buying such a property.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X