Post Question
Home / Seller / I want to sell my 1 BHK flat in Kharadi, Tulja Bhawani Nagar, beside corporation garden. It is 515 sq. Ft. Covered parking, third floor, no lift
Q.

I want to sell my 1 BHK flat in Kharadi, Tulja Bhawani Nagar, beside corporation garden. It is 515 sq. Ft. Covered parking, third floor, no lift

Read More

Comment

Answers

1 2020-11-23T16:42:26+00:00
Kharadi is one of the emerging localities in Pune. Just two decades ago, Kharadi was entirely a barren piece of land. However, today, Kharadi is a major residential and commercial hub and among the best places in Pune to live. Kharadi is located on the banks of the Mula-Mutha river in the eastern part of Pune. It has been an upcoming hub for IT and several educational institutions. Due to this, many people are investing in Kharadi. The property prices are high as well (Avg Price - Rs 8984/sq ft). I would suggest you post all these details with clear photographs and videos on NoBroker. You can do it for free and without any brokerage: List Property in Kharadi for free on NoBroker

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X