Answers ( 2 )

  1. This answer is edited.

    In my opinion, it is very important to hire a legal services from advocates or other firms to prepare sale deeds/agreements. This is because, it is a very important document  when it comes to your property ownership.

    I had availed legal assistance offered by NoBroker for registration process of my new 1BHK house in Bangalore. They have a full team of

    1. government approved chartered engineers, who help in scrutiny of technical documents,

    2. Senior property advocates who help to draft sale agreement

    3. Senior property advocates who help to draft sale deeds.

    4. They coordinate with the sub-registrar office to schedule your appointment and supervise you there

    5. Thus they help to get you registered documents and the Encumbrance Certificate.

    Do try out NoBroker Legal Services for a hassle free process.

  2. Hi,

    Absolutely! It is always advisable to hire a legal advocate with at least 3+ years of experience in this field. He/she will verify the documents like:

    1. An absolute sale deed of seller
    2. Encumbrance certificate
    3. Latest tax paid receipt
    4. Khata certificate & extract
    5. Occupation certificate (OC)
    6. RTC extract
    7. Layout approval
    8. No objection certificate (NOC)

    He/she will also draft the sales agreement with all the details and all the important clauses.

Leave an answer